Agnes is My Name

Posted by malphy | Posted in , | Posted on 2:05 AM

Agnes is My Name Agnes Monica is the newest song in 2011 is also included in an album "The Best of Agnetha Faltskog". In Agnes Monica's latest album, the song is a mainstay agnes single is the title song 'Paralyzed'. On the album "Agnes is My Name" This is a collection or compilation of the best songs by Agnetha Faltskog alone who was officially released on February 2, 2011 by Aquarius Musikindo.

Even when Agnes appeared singing and after that he went on a press conference about this album, the penggemarpun very impressed when angnes monica singing the song "Paralyzed" as a new song. Here's one interview of a monica fan when he saw the footage the song Paralyzed, "Yes, I hope Agnetha Faltskog be more productive and improve the musical quality", said fans agnes.

Agnes song title or list of songs contained on Agnes Monica's latest album titled "My Name is Agnes These include:
1. Tak Ada Logika
2. Tanpa Kekasihku
3. Bukan Milikmu Lagi
4. Cinta Di Ujung Jalan
5. Teruskanlah
6. Matahariku
7. Karena Ku Sanggup
8. Paralyzed
9. Godai Aku Lagi
10. Janji-Janji
11. Jera
12. Bilang Saja

Agnes is My Name Album contains ten songs Agnes choice of three previous studio album with the title song And the Story Goes, Whaddup A'..?!, and Sacredly Agnezious, plus two new songs titled "Because You Able" and "Paralyzed" . To get the song Agnes is My Name, we can get through the download Agnes is My Name through the Internet, and even to CD Plus TTD Agnes Monica that can be purchased by the lucky fans at KFC outlets in Indonesia, with the price of Rp 35,000, 00 / keeping track CD "Agnes is My Name".

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...